They say sharing is caring. Hence, we’ve shared a list of facts and statistics for added knowledge about digital marketing. Also, these facts would give clarity regarding some myths about digital marketing. Are you ready?
Content Marketing & SEO
- 72% of online marketers say that relevant and regular content creation is the most effective strategy to improve search engine ranking.
- The average load time for a website is two seconds. Websites that require more time to load have 50% more bounce rates.
- 84% of online users are more likely to abandon a purchase in unsecured websites. This is another reason to go HTTPS.
Social Media Marketing
- Infographics are three times more likely to be noticed, shared and liked on social media than other types of content.
- The best times to post a Facebook advertisement is between 9 am and 12 pm every Monday and Tuesday; between 12 pm and 3 pm every Wednesday and Thursday; between 3 pm and 6 pm every Friday and Saturday; and from 6 pm to 9 pm every Sunday.
- 71% of users who have experienced good customer service on social media are likely to recommend the brand or company to their friends or family members.
As of writing, Google processes more than 40,000 searches per second. This equals to over 3.5 billion search queries per day. These figures are more than enough for us to work harder on our digital marketing initiatives. Got questions? Feel free to reach out to Fuze, a digital marketing agency based in Manila. All the best!